For work as Crew, Production, Rigging or other Event Staff, please complete our online employment form
Anyone wishing to become part of the Patman security team will need to do the following;
1. Fill out our online employment form
2. Obtain 2 passport photos and obtain a police clearance, ensure you take the photos to the police as they will stamp, sign and return them to you on the spot. The actual police clearance will be mailed to you directly from the police (ask them for a time frame).
3. Complete the Provincial Government's Application form and follow all instructions within those forms.
4. All new applicants after June 1, 2011, must complete the new Alberta Security Training Course. The participant manual for this training is attached here: ALberta Basic Security Training Manual. Once completed, attach a copy of your ABST certificate to your provincial security guard application.
5. Your completed application should include the following documents;
6. Please provide a complete copy of your all items requested above to our office for your personal file.
7. Please ensure that you send your application to the Solicitor General as directed on the application. It is advisable to send your application by courier or registered mail so that there is a tracking number to follow your application.
8. Please do not hesitate to contact our office should you have any questions or require any assistance with any of the above steps.
Once you have completed these steps and have received your provincial security license you are ready to go. We will provide training and information sessions for you, which will include Pro-Serve and Pro-Tect.
If you have previous experience and certification from other courses which are of benefit to you as security guard, please feel free to include them with your application. This includes First-Aid training.